As the great management guru, Peter Drucker, once said, “Management is doing things right; Leadership is doing the right things.”
Hansen Group Company recognizes that GREAT MANAGERS have the following things in common:
- They run their company or department cost effectively.
- They maximize profitability by leveraging their company resources, relationships and processes to their fullest.
- They run their operations smoothly and efficiently.
On the other hand, GREAT LEADERS are:
- Great navigators in stormy economic seas.
- Good at keeping “the ship” on course by being clear on, and committed to, business goals and objectives.
- Clear and committed to company values and ethics.
- Clear and committed to company strategies.
- Able to differentiate between an “opportunities” and a “distractions”.
What are you looking to improve, change or get better at? Every manager or leader has areas that need improvement. Hansen Group Company has been helping great managers and leaders become even better since 2007.
Call us today at 208-346-1005 or email us directly at email@example.com to learn more about our management training programs.
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs