Theodore Roosevelt once said, “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.”
Effective managers are skilled communicators who excel at:
- Recognizing the different behavioral and communication styles of their team members.
- Adapting their own behavioral and communication style to better match the team member they are working with.
- Asking good questions that identify productive solutions.
- Listening and truly understanding those whom they work with.
- Coaching, mentoring and guiding their team members to success.
Hansen Group Company is passionate about helping your hardworking managers and leaders become even better than they are now.
Call us today at 208-346-1005 or email us directly at email@example.com to learn more about our management training programs.
“It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” Nelson Mandela