Don Galer once said, “Integrity is what we do, what we say and what we say we do.”
Finding and bringing on new customers and clients each month is HARD WORK! What is even harder is having to replace those clients a few weeks or months later when they switch to a competitor.
For years Hansen Group Company has been training sales professionals and management teams to avoid the “Customer Churn Cycle” by helping them to:
- Improve the perceived value of their services as time goes by.
- Increase the lifetime value (LTV) of their customers.
- Enhance customer communication and reporting.
- Improve customer relationship management.
- Adjust processes and procedures related to customer management.
Give Hansen Group Company a call today to learn more about its sales training programs. Call 208-346-1005 or email them directly at email@example.com.
“Make a customer, not a sale.” Katherine Barchetti