Hansen Group Company has long understood that the customer purchasing experience is a secret competitive weapon that most companies overlook. The customer experience must be a well thought out process that engages the customer’s senses, their mind, and their emotions in a way that leaves a lasting impression.
Hansen Group Company trains managers and customer service teams the critical skills and tools they needed to:
- Improve the customer’s purchasing processes and procedures.
- Leverage the customer’s senses to enhance their experience.
- Delight and impress customers at each stage of the purchasing process.
- Remove the “value killers” that create barriers to real loyalty.
- Identify natural “up sell” and “cross sell” opportunities to add value to the customers experience.
Contact Hansen Group Company today and learn more about their customer service training program. They can be reached by calling 208-346-1005 or emailing them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” Mark Cuban