The Death of “Sales People”: How To Avoid Extinction in the Next 24 Months
Join us for a webinar on Sep 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM MDT.
Expert sales trainer, Terry L. Hansen, is predicting the COMPLETE EXTINCTION OF ALL SALES PEOPLE within the next 24 months. Sound radical? Consider this: “Sales people” are individuals who service their prospects and clients as vendors, order takers and clerks. They are viewed as commodities by their clients and easily replaced by cheaper alternatives. They will face extinction within the next 24 months.
WHO WILL SURVIVE? “Sales Professionals” who have made the transition to from “clerk” to being a trusted adviser to their clients. They are viewed as high value partners and are very difficult to replace. They will survive and thrive in the future because they know how to create real value.
IN THIS WEBINAR Terry will teach you how to make the life saving transition from “sales clerk” to “trusted adviser”. YOU WILL LEARN:
* The biggest challenges that hold most sales people back from real selling success
* How to fix most prospecting and lead generation problems
* What selling habits produce the biggest results?
* How to improve communication skills that close more sales
* How to apply buying psychology in your favor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* CEOs, General Managers and Business Owners
* Business Development and Sales VPs, Directors, Managers
* Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales people
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Terry L. Hansen is a popular speaker, consultant, trainer and author on helping sales professionals improve their selling effectiveness. He is the founder of Hansen Group Company, Inc and the creator of the popular “MaxValue Selling System”®, an executive sales training program, that trains professionals to adopt a “consultative” approach to selling and achieve more success. More at www.TerryHansen.net.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.